See how businesses use Conversa to engage their customers.
- Walmart and StoryFile worked together with an important and seemingly impossible mission in mind – to recreate Sam Walton’s presence through Conversational Video.
- Sam Walton’s interactive StoryFile brings his voice and reflections to life.
Talk to Your Favorite Athlete
- Immersive sports EdTech platform featuring all-star athletes.
- Have one-on-one conversations with athletes you wouldn’t otherwise be able to speak with using StoryFile’s technology.
Sharing ALS Experiences
- Nonprofit focused on telling the story of its community & offering resources to newly diagnosed ALS patients & families to document their voices and their lives.
- Humanizing ALS through intimate and real conversations. Patients and families can talk in private to an expert that has also experienced what they are going through.
Examples of businesses using Conversa.
Saving the Earth for Future Generations
Filmed five farming and sustainability experts to support Healthy Soil Biomes’ mission to accelerate the world’s transition to sustainable agriculture.
Civil Rights Conversations & Awareness
StoryFile partnered with TIME Magazine to feature Joyce Ladner’s StoryFile in it’s exhibition “The March.” They released it online, giving audiences a new way to learn from a Civil Rights activist. View the TIME online exhibit.
StoryFile Life needed an FAQ, and what better way to showcase our technology. We interviewed multiple staff members to address questions ranging from the company’s origins to tips on how to record a StoryFile Life, to how the technology works.
Highlighting the Japanese American Experience
Interviewed Japanese American WWII veterans and internment camp survivors for an Interactive exhibit in partnership with the Japanese American National Museum and Japanese American Stories. These stories provide the opportunity for future generations to learn from those who experienced historical moments directly.