StoryFile, a Los Angeles-based company, is seeking proposals from qualified vendors located in Dubai, the UAE, or Kuwait to provide video production and post-production services for projects powered by StoryFile’s conversational AI technology.
We are looking for vendors with experience in capturing video in 6K resolution on green screen, in stereo for VR, and volumetric 360, and who can post-process and iterate versions for reviews and deliver final video clips as specified in the project description. The vendor must provide all equipment, materials, personnel and necessary production and general liability insurance required to complete the project in a timely and professional manner. All work will be done in English and Arabic, and the vendor must be comfortable working in both languages. The vendor will be required to engage professionally with StoryFile’s clients.
The vendor will work with StoryFile to capture and produce 2D and stereo video clips for a variety of projects with different deliverable specs and deadlines. After a 1-year trial period, the vendor will be registered as the preferred vendor for the Gulf region and have an open PO with StoryFile.
Scope of Work
The selected vendor must provide the following services and deliverables:
- Provide a sound-proof studio location with a chroma green cyclorama.
- Hire actor(s) approved by StoryFile who speak both English and Arabic.
- Provide professional hair and makeup services.
- Follow wardrobe specifications provided by StoryFile.
- Follow specific capture parameters provided by StoryFile and record scripted answers on 6K cinema camera, 180 VR stereoscopic cameras, and volumetric 360 full body on green screen.
- Edit, post-process, and QC video clips.
- Provide at least 2 review iterations to allow for feedback and changes from StoryFile.
- Deliver 4K full body and head & shoulders video clips with file specs provided by StoryFile.
- Maintain the project and budget schedule as agreed upon in writing for each project.
If you are interested in submitting a proposal, please provide the following information:
- Company Profile: Provide an overview of your company’s background, experience, and capabilities, including the number of employees, years in business, and other relevant information.
- Proposed Solution: Provide a detailed proposal that outlines how you plan to provide the required service, including any specific studio details, camera and lighting equipment you will use to capture your video, and techniques or technologies that you will use to process your footage.
- Project Plan and Timeline: Provide a detailed project plan of a one-day interview with one actor in two languages and timeline that includes all major milestones, deliverables, and deadlines.
- Pricing: Provide a detailed pricing proposal that includes all costs associated with providing the required service, including any additional costs or fees.
- References: Provide a list of three to five references who can attest to your company’s ability to provide the required service.
Please submit your proposal to email@example.com by May 30, 2023. If you have any questions or require additional information, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We appreciate your interest in working with us and look forward to receiving your proposal.